3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHethersett
Sold by Us
- End Terrace Property in a Popular Residential Location
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 of them Doubles & 2 with Built-in Storage
- 17’ (max) Lounge with Attractive Bow Window & Wooden Floor
- 10’1 (max) Kitchen with Open Plan 17’2 (max) Breakfast Room
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating, Loft with Loft Ladder Access
- Separate Dining Room with Sliding Doors to Rear Garden
- Single En-bloc Garage, accessible via a Gate at the end of the Rear Garden
- Low Maintenance Courtyard-Style Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking in front of the Property
- Within easy reach of Excellent Road Links & Local Amenities incl. OFSTED Outstanding Academy (2016)
SUMMARY This beautifully light and spacious extended 3 bedroom end terraced house is situated on the outskirts of Hethersett, a popular residential village south west of Norwich. The property offers generous accommodation, is well presented and in an excellent location, within easy reach of major transport links and local amenities.
The ground floor comprises of an entrance hall leading to the hallway, with stairs off. Double doors take you into the lounge with bow window and wooden fire surround. Further along the hallway is a great family space with open plan L-shaped kitchen/breakfast room with double Range cooker and double doors to the dining room, currently used as a music room. Both rooms give access to the rear garden. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms and a bathroom with separate shower cubicle, all leading off of the landing.
There are front and rear gardens, generous ORP at the front of the property plus a single en-bloc garage, accessed via a gate at the end of the rear garden.
OUTSIDE The approx. 52' x 24' (max) front garden is mainly laid to lawn with a brickweave parking area and flower bed. A pedestrian pathway runs alongside the property, accessed via a wooden gate in the boundary fence that separates the side of the property from the public pathway. A second gate allows access to the approx. 31' x 18' (max) rear garden from this same pathway, as well as from both the kitchen and dining room. This enclosed courtyard-style garden is a real sun trap in the morning and is low maintenance with slabs, brickweave and shingled areas, plus shrub borders and a stepping stone path leading to the garden shed and rear access gate, which leads across another narrow pathway to the rear door of the garage. The single en-bloc garage is approx. 16'5 x 8'2 with up and over door and strip light.
DIRECTIONS From the Stratfords office in Hethersett, turn left and follow Queens Road to the end. Turn right on to Norwich Road, follow the road and then turn right again on to Priory Road. The property can be found on the right hand side.
Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage.
Fixtures and Fittings
All fixtures and fittings and curtains are specifically excluded from the sale, but may be available in addition, subject to separate negotiation. Carpets and flooring are included.
Viewing Strictly by appointment with Stratfords. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, we invite you to discuss this with us, especially before you travel to view the property. An Energy Assessment report is available on this property. Important Notice Stratfords, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER STRATFORDS NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
6. The property has previously been extended. Details unknown as the work was carried out by a previous owner.
7. The shed, carpets, light fittings, fitted units and blinds are included in the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60525755.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361002166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratfords, Hethersett. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.