3 bedroom link detached house for saleLongfellow Drive, Abingdon
Sold STC £320,000
- Popular Location
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Link Detached
- Garage & Off Street Parking
- Well Presented Throughout
Located in the desirable Tythe Farm development is this extended three bed link detached house presented to the market in a fantastic condition. Close by are great primary and secondary schools, local amenities and buses into Abingdon Town Centre.
Located in the desirable Tythe Farm development is this extended three bed link detached house presented to the market in a fantastic condition. Close by are great primary and secondary schools, local amenities and buses into Abingdon Town Centre. The A34 is within easy reach providing access to Didcot, Milton Park, Newbury and Oxford. Property accommodation comprises a good sized lounge featuring fireplace, dining room, refitted contemporary kitchen, utility and shower room on the ground floor. Stairs lead to a landing, off which lies doors to three good sized bedrooms, family bathroom and separate W.C. Outside is a pretty rear garden, off street parking and garage.
Lounge 13' 9" x 12' 2" Plus Recess ( 4.19m x 3.71m Plus Recess )
Dining Room 13' 7" Max x 7' 10" Max ( 4.14m Max x 2.39m Max )
Kitchen 13' 8" Max x 6' 11" Max ( 4.17m Max x 2.11m Max )
Utility Room 8' 7" Max x 6' 10" Max ( 2.62m Max x 2.08m Max )
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 8' 10" ( 4.17m x 2.69m )
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.48m x 2.69m )
Bedroom Three 9' 2" Max x 6' ( 2.79m Max x 1.83m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60527672.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABI104569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.