3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeaton Grove, Windhill, Shipley
- Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge & Dining kitchen
- Patio Garden
- Drive & Garage
A three bedroom semi-detached house situated in the Windhill area of Shipley offering accommodation favoured by first time buyers. Lounge & Dining Kitchen. Gas central heating, double glazing. No Vendor chain. Viewing by appointment.
Offered for sale is this three bedroom semi-detached house situated in the Windhill area of Shipley. This property offers accommodation favoured by first time buyers and is offered for sale with no vendor chain. Gas central heating and double glazing where stated. In brief the accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen. First floor: three bedrooms and bathroom. Loft area access by drop down ladder. Outside there is an area to the front of the property, driveway to side leading to a garage, patio garden to the rear.
Offered for sale is this three bedroom semi-detached house situated in the Windhill area of Shipley. This property offers accommodation favoured by first time buyers and is offered for sale with no vendor chain. Gas central heating and double glazing where stated. In brief the accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen. First floor: three bedrooms and bathroom. Loft area access by drop down ladder. Outside there is an area to the front of the property, driveway to side leading to a garage patio garden to the rear.
Having a rear entrance door, hallway, radiator.
Lounge 15' 2" x 11' 11" ( 4.62m x 3.63m )
A reception room with double glazed window to the front, radiator, gas fire.
Dining Kitchen 11' 8" x 9' ( 3.56m x 2.74m )
Having a modern range of units, worktops, sink, radiator, double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.63m x 2.72m )
With double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.63m x 2.69m )
With radiator, double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 9' x 5' 11" ( 2.74m x 1.80m )
Single bedroom with radiator and double glazed window.
Comprising of a bath, w.c., wash basin, double glazed.
Access by a drop down ladder, roof window.
Area to the front, drive to side, garage. patio area to rear.
Proceed up Carr Lane in the direction of Wrose. Turn right into Prospect Mount then left into Hazel Mount. Heaton Grove can be found on your left handside.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60527687.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP105416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.