3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleIvy Road, Dudley
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Corner Plot
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Upstairs W.C.
- Spacious Lounge
- Kitchen Diner
- Ample Parking
A three bedroom semi-detached property benefiting from its corner position providing ample off road parking. With a spacious fitted kitchen diner, downstairs bathroom, additional upstairs w.c and a spacious lounge. This property would make and ideal family home. Please call 01384 238779 to view
**INCLUDED IN OUR SUMMER SALE**
A three bedroom semi-detached property benefiting from its corner position providing ample off road parking. With a spacious fitted kitchen diner, downstairs bathroom, additional upstairs w.c and a spacious lounge. This property would make and ideal family home. Please call 01384 238779 to book your viewing
Front Of The Property
Based on a corner plot with parking for up to two cars, and access to the back of the property
Lounge 13' 11" x 11' 9" ( 4.24m x 3.58m )
Spacious family lounge with wooden fire place surround and gas fire, front facing window and central heating radiator
Kitchen 16' 8" x 6' 11" ( 5.08m x 2.11m )
Large fitted kitchen diner with matching wall and base units incorporating sink and drainer, central heating boiler and radiator, two rear facing windows and door leading to the garden
Downstairs bathroom with bath and overhead shower, wash basin, w.c, side facing window and central heating radiator
First floor landing with side facing window and doors leading off to :-
Bedroom One 11' 3" max x 10' 9" ( 3.43m max x 3.28m )
Double bedroom with front facing window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 8' 4" x 10' 2" ( 2.54m x 3.10m )
Double bedroom with rear facing window, and central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 7' ( 2.39m x 2.13m )
Bedroom with rear facing window and central heating radiator
Rear Of Property
Patio leading to a corner garden with two sheds
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60527744.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.