2 bedroom maisonette for saleChesford Grove, Stratford-Upon-Avon
- IDEAL BUY TO LET 5% YEILD
- Ground floor maisonette
- Located in a quiet position
- Private West facing garden
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- Garage en-bloc
- No chain
***IDEAL BUY-TO-LET*** ANTICIPATED YIELD OF 5% A superbly presented two double bedroom ground floor maisonette with views over a mature green area to the front. The maisonette is arguably in one of the best positions within the area being nestled down a no through walkway.
In finer detail;
- Beautifully maintained ground floor maisonette with it's own private west facing garden.
- Generous sitting room with walk in bay window offering views over the green area.
- Modern fitted kitchen with door and views over the rear garden.
- Both of the bedrooms are doubles the master being an impressive 15'8.
- The bathroom has been refitted with a modern white suite and benefits from a shower over the bath.
- Outside is a lovely, west facing rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with mixed borders.
- There is a single garage en-bloc located to the rear.
- No Chain.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25737603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwards Estate Agents, Stratford upon Avon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.