3 bedroom detached house for saleDover Street, Kibworth, Leicester
- Extended detached property
- Three bedrooms
- In need of modernisation
- Outbuilding to rear
- No upward chain
Notice Of Offer - 5 Dover Street, Kibworth, Leicester LE8 0HD
We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £170,500. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts. William H Brown 0116 2719671.
Notice Of Offer
5 Dover Street, Kibworth, Leicester LE8 0HD
We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £170,500. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts. William H Brown, 42 The Parade, Oadby, Leicester LE2 5BF, 0116 2719671.
Lounge 13' x 12' 9" max into recess ( 3.96m x 3.89m max into recess )
Door to front, double glazed window to front, electric fireplace and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 11' 2" max into recess ( 3.94m x 3.40m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the front, electric fireplace and radiator.
Kitchen 23' 4" x 9' 6" max ( 7.11m x 2.90m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, rolled edge work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, double electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, tiled flooring and single glazed windows to the rear and side.
Third Reception Room 8' 4" plus recess x 12' 9" ( 2.54m plus recess x 3.89m )
This reception room gives access to the inner lobby.
With central heating boiler.
Cloakroom / W.C.
Single glazed window to the rear, W.C., wash hand basin, radiator and splash back tiling.
Double glazed window to the rear, bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, radiator and partly tiled walls.
With loft access.
Bedroom One 13' x 10' 10" max into wardrobes ( 3.96m x 3.30m max into wardrobes )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' max into recess x 8' 9" max into recess ( 3.96m max into recess x 2.67m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 10" max into wardrobes x 8' 9" max into recess ( 3.91m max into wardrobes x 2.67m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
The rear garden is laid to lawn, gives access to the conservatory and houses outbuildings/workshop.
UPVC conservatory. Please note there is no internal access to the conservatory from the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60530405.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAD103812. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.