6 bedroom detached house for saleCoombe Hill Road, Kingston Upon Thames, KT2
- 6-bed Detached House
- Arranged over Three Floors
- Close to 4,000 sq.ft. of Living Space
- Large Secluded Garden
- Spacious Rooms Throughout
- Bright Conservatory
- Bedroom with Roof Terrace
- Ample Parking
- Plenty of Storage Space
- Near Richmond Park
Detached 6-bed family home arranged over three floors near Richmond Park, Coombe Golf Club and a variety of both private and state schools. Coombe Hill Road continues on to Coombe Lane West, offering easy access to the A3 and a selection of stations. Between Kingston and Wimbledon, this property is close to a wide array of shops and the River Thames.
This lovely family home close to 4,000 sq.ft. internally, comprises spacious living area with the large kitchen leading to a bright conservatory where french doors open onto the south-facing walled garden. All six bedrooms include inbuilt wardrobe space and the large windows throughout allow for lots of natural light, whilst bedroom 5 leads onto a roof terrace overlooking the secluded, mature garden. Two of the bedrooms include en-suite bathrooms and there are two further bathrooms on the first floor. The property also benefits from double glazed windows throughout, a feature fireplace, sauna, plenty of storage space along with ample parking and an integral double garage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 182300S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carringtons, Kingston Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.