4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRedvers Way, TIVERTON
Sold STC £250,000
- Semi detached family home
- Four double bedrooms
- Ensuite to master
- Two reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Garage & parking
- Overall accommodation approx 1206 SQFT
Situated in a popular residential area is this well presented and spacious four double bedroom detached house with a lounge, separate dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and study on the ground floor. The property further benefits from an ensuite to the master, a well maintained garden and a garage
The accommodation comprises of a good sized lounge with French doors leading to the rear garden, a kitchen/breakfast room, separate dining room, study and downstairs WC. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms with an ensuite shower room to the master and a family bathroom. Externally there is a small front garden with mature planting and to the rear the garden is mostly laid to lawn with a patio area and a gate to the side giving access to the garage and driveway parking.
double glazed front door, understairs cupboard, telephone point, radiator
opaque double glazed window to rear, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator
Study 11' 3" x 7' ( 3.43m x 2.13m )
double glazed window to front, television and telephone points, radiator
Lounge 15' 2" x 11' 3" maximum ( 4.62m x 3.43m maximum )
double glazed French doors to rear garden, fireplace housing gas fire, television and telephone points, radiator
Dining Room 10' 2" x 8' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.62m )
double glazed window to front, radiator
Kitchen 13' 6" maximum x 12' 10" ( 4.11m maximum x 3.91m )
double glazed window to rear, door to rear garden, range of wall and base units with worktops over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, electric oven with gas hob, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dish washer, radiator
stairs from ground floor, inset access to loft space
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' ( 3.48m x 3.35m )
double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, television point, telephone point, radiator
En Suite Shower Room
opaque double glazed window to front, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 5" ( 3.38m x 3.18m )
double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator
Bedroom Three 11' 6" maximum x 9' 1" ( 3.51m maximum x 2.77m )
double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator
Bedroom Four 9' x 8' 9" maximum ( 2.74m x 2.67m maximum )
double glazed window to rear, radiator
opaque double glazed window to rear, panelled bath, wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, radiator
mostly laid to lawn with a patio area and a gate giving side access to driveway and garage.
up and over door
driveway parking to the rear of the property in front of the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60532898.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TVT102756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Tiverton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.