6 bedroom detached house for saleBirmingham Road, Great Barr, Birmingham
- Six Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Shower Room
- Driveway and Garage
- Two Kitchens
A well appointed six bedroom detached family home set close to Junction 7 of the M6 offering in brief: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen / diner/ family room, guest shower room, additional kitchen, three family bathrooms, garage, off road parking and a rear garden. This home must be viewed!
A six bedroom detached family home set in a convenient and sought after location. This property has recently been renovated and offers downstairs a welcoming entrance hall, large lounge, open plan kitchen / diner / family room with island kitchen which is very well appointed, guest shower room, garage, off road parking for multiple cars and a rear garden. Upstairs on the first floor are five bedrooms, two family bathrooms and an additional kitchen. The second floor is home to both the sixth bedroom and fourth bathroom.
The property is thoughtfully designed with large families in mind with the first floor being accessible by two separate staircases and divided in half, with two rooms, a kitchen and a bathroom on one half forming a potential annex should only five bedrooms be required.
The high quality fixtures, fittings and general finish is surely best appreciated in person, so a viewing is recommended to fully appreciate what is on offer.
Block paved driveway with hedging and space for multiple cars.
Double glazed doors.
Storage cupboard with double glazed window to front and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 28' 4" x 11' 9" max 11'4" min ( 8.64m x 3.58m max 11'4" min )
Double glazed window to front, tiled flooring and walls, feature gas fire place and radiator.
Kitchen / Diner / Family Room Irregular Shaped Room 29' 4" max 17'6" min x 20' 2" ( 8.94m max 17'6" min x 6.15m )
(Dining Area 15'4 x 8'1).
Double glazed window to front, island kitchen with granite worktops, two gas oven and hobs, integrated appliances, fitted cupboards, sink and drainer unit, tiled floor and double glazed bi fold doors opening on to garden, understairs cupboard and door to lobby.
Guest Shower Room
Double glazed window to side, shower cubicle with massage jets, wash hand basin, low level WC, fully tiled to walls and floor and extractor fan.
Garage 8' x 16' 1" ( 2.44m x 4.90m )
Up and over doors, power and lighting and gas central heating boiler system.
Stairs to the first floor and door to the side
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 11' 5" ( 3.99m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 11" x 11' 10" ( 4.55m x 3.61m )
Double glazed bay window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 9" x 12' 10" max 9'10" min ( 2.67m x 3.91m max 9'10" min )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Five 17' x 9' 4" max 8' min ( 5.18m x 2.84m max 8' min )
Two double glazed windows to front and radiator.
Family Bathroom One
Low level WC, panelled bath, wash hand basin, electric shower, fully tiled to walls and extractor fan.
Family Bathroom Two
Low level WC, panelled bath, wash hand basin, electric shower, fully tiled to walls and extractor fan
Double glazed window to side, wall and base units, sink and drainer and space for gas cooker.
Velux window to the rear and a storage cupboard
Bedroom Six 11' 5" x 12' 11" ( 3.48m x 3.94m )
Velux window, fitted wardrobes, spotlights and radiator.
Family Bathroom Three
Shower, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan and a velux window
Mainly laid to lawn with a hedged surround with side access to the front of the property
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60532907.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRB104781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.