5 bedroom detached house for saleFruitfields Close, Devizes
Sold STC £475,000
- 3 Reception Rooms
- 5 Bedrooms
- Family Kitchen Dining Room
- Double Garage
- Driveway Parking
A impressive five bedroom family home in a premium position on this highly regarded residential development of Drew's Pond, west facing garden, double garage and driveway. Call Now.
A impressive five double bedroom family home located in Fruitfields Close- a much sought after residential area on the south side of Devizes near to an excellent primary school and pleasant countryside walks to Drew's Pond. Internally a generous hallway with cloakroom leads off to two reception rooms and a spacious kitchen/breakfast/family room with a oak cabinet, dresser and a large feature bay that looks out on to the garden. The utility and former study have been knocked through in to one (but could be reinstated) On the first floor there is an impressive Master bedroom Suite with walk-in dressing room and full en suite bathroom. There are two further bedrooms both with en suite showers on this level. On the top floor two more double bedrooms are complemented by a family bathroom. Outside there is ample parking and a detached double garage with a front lawn with box hedging and fruit trees and a private south west facing rear garden with a variety of trees and plants, lawns and a patio sun terrace.
Double glazed front door leading into hallway, double glazed window to front aspect,
Double glazed door to front, understairs cupboard, radiator, doors to utility room, cloak room, sitting room and kitchen/diner.
WC, wash hand basin, hand-painted tiled splash back, radiator and extractor fan.
Lounge 16' 3" x 12' 8" ( 4.95m x 3.86m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, french doors to dining room, inset fireplace surround, gas fire, radiator, Tel/TV point and coved ceiling.
Dining Room 12' 9" x 10' 1" ( 3.89m x 3.07m )
Double glazed patio doors into garden, radiator, coved ceiling and access to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/dining 20' 5" Max x 19' 5" Max ( 6.22m Max x 5.92m Max )
Oak fitted kitchen with wall and base units, window to rear aspect, door to utility room, 1 and 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, work surfaces, tiled splash back, double electric oven, gas hob, electric and gas cooker point, Tel point, dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, under cupboard lighting, tiled floor and double glazed french doors to garden.
Boot Room/utility Room 13' 8" Max x 11' 3" Max ( 4.17m Max x 3.43m Max )
A range of base cupboards, double glazed door to drive, door to hall,stainless steel sink drainer, plumbing for washing machine two double glazed windows to front aspect, wall mounted central heating boiler, work surfaces, tiled splash back, radiator and tiled floor.
Stairs from entrance hall to first floor, double glazed window to front aspect, airing cupboard, stairs to second floor, radiator and coved ceiling.
Bedroom One 20' 2" Max x 13' ( 6.15m Max x 3.96m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect and one double glazed window to side aspect, walk in built in wardrobes, two radiators, Tel/TV point and door to en-suite.
En Suite 13' 8" x 6' 5" ( 4.17m x 1.96m )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, bath with taps, double shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, part tiling, shaver point with mirror light and white ladder radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' x 12' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.91m )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect and one double glazed window to side aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, TV point and door to en-suite.
Double glazed window to rear, WC, wash hand basin, double shower, shaver point, radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 10' 11" ( 3.53m x 3.33m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator and door to en suite.
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, wash hand basin, WC and shower.
Second Floor Landing
Velux double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and eves storage.
Bedroom Four (second Floor) 15' 8" x 14' 8" ( 4.78m x 4.47m )
Double glazed Velux window to rear aspect, radiator, Tel/TV point, loft access and eves storage.
Bedroom Five (second Floor) 13' x 9' 1" ( 3.96m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Second Floor Bathroom
Velux double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, WC and part tiling.
Box hedging and lawn, path to front door, side front garden with plants and shrubs.
Enclosed rear garden with patio, pergola, lawn, well stocked boarders with railway sleepers and gravel path. Garden lighting. Side gate to drive, tap and power point for outside power.
Garage 17' 1" x 17' 6" ( 5.21m x 5.33m )
Double up and over doors, lighting and power, and eves storage.
Double width drive.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60532913.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DVZ103629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.