4 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Road, Cookham, Maidenhead
Sold STC £875,000
- NO CHAIN
- 170 YARDS FROM TRAIN STATION
- SUBSTANTIAL DETACHED HOME
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (STPP)
- 100FT SOUTH WEST FACING REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE & PARKING
This substantial detached family home is situated in the sought-after village of Cookham and is available with NO CHAIN. Only a minutes walk from Cookham station and local shops, this home benefits from a delightful south west facing rear garden and has huge potential to extend (stpp). Call to view!
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to front, storage cupboard.
Double glazed window to side, radiator, understairs cupboard.
Double glazed window to side, w.c.
Lounge 24' 4" x 12' ( 7.42m x 3.66m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, double glazed patio doors, open fireplace, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point, storage units.
Dining Room 13' 5" x 13' 2" ( 4.09m x 4.01m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, gas fireplace, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point.
Kitchen 21' 5" x 9' 6" ( 6.53m x 2.90m )
Fitted kitchen, double glazed windows to rear and side, wall and base units, one and a half bowl Asterite sink drainer, work surfaces, water softener, space for cooker, space for fridgefreezer, radiator, breakfast bar, larder storage cupboard housing central heating boiler, double glazed window to front, radiator, and shelving units.
Utility Room 9' 1" x 5' 3" ( 2.77m x 1.60m )
Double glazed window to side, double glazed door to garden, sink, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, airing cupboard, loft access, radiator.
Bedroom 1 13' 5" x 13' 5" ( 4.09m x 4.09m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, built-in wardrobes, radiator, sink and vanity unit.
Bedroom 2 13' 1" x 12' 1" ( 3.99m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to side, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.30m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' 4" max x 9' 7" ( 3.15m max x 2.92m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, w.c., radiator.
Double glazed windows to front and side, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, w.c.
Large driveway, with area of lawn and shrubs to front, enclosed by low level brick wall and side access.
A glorious south westerly facing garden approximately 100ft, fantastically landscaped with large patio area with steps leading down to a block paved terrace. Mostly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and flower borders enclosing the garden with panel fencing, further terrace to the rear with pergola, side access.
Garage 20' x 11' 2" ( 6.10m x 3.40m )
Up and over door, double glazed windows to rear and side, door to side leading to garden, power and light.
Large driveway for four to five cars.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A308 Marlow Road north towards Cookham. Proceed to Furze Platt and on reaching the traffic lights turn right into Switchback Road South, at the mini roundabout turn left into Switchback Road North and follow this road for some distance into Cookham. Pass under the railway bridge and upon reaching the mini roundabout turn left into Station Hill, continue pass the parade of shops and over the level crossing whereupon turn immediately left into High Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60532925.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.