4 bedroom detached house for saleSouth Bush Lane, Rainham, Gillingham, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Amazing 4 bedroom detached family home
- Impressive open plan kitchen/breakfast area
- Show home condition throughout
- Semi rural location
- A must to view!
- EPC energy rating F (27)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £775,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
This detached property is a fine example of a perfect family home and is finished throughout to a very high standard. The property itself is something you would see straight out of a ideal home magazine and the stunning interior can only be fully appreciated by taking a look inside. The current owners have lived in this property for the past twenty years and have since improved it with a major side extension, that provides an amazing open plan living area that is the true heart of the house. A perfect room to push back the bifold doors and draw in the beautiful garden and surrounding views.Upstairs you will find four double bedrooms, enormous main family bathroom and bedroom 1 boasting its own balcony and beautiful full en-suite. Outside is a lavishly landscaped garden that wraps itself around the property providing complete seclusion and privacy. The colourful borders, manicured beds and mature fruit trees are a gardeners dream and is also a safe place for your children to play. The location itself allows you to enjoy the best of both worlds as the countryside is on your doorstep and the convenience of the town centre is within easy reach. We urge you not to miss out on this fantastic property, call us for more information and book to view.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall: 8'3 x 6'4 (2.52m x 1.93m)
- Lobby Area: 11'3 x 6'4 (3.43m x 1.93m)
- Dining/Family Area: 22'8 x 14'3 (6.91m x 4.35m)
- Lounge Area: 14'8 x 10'9 (4.47m x 3.28m)
- Inner Hallway
- Study: 14'2 x 10'5 (4.32m x 3.18m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Rear Lobby Area: 11'5 x 8'9 (3.48m x 2.67m)
- Utility Room: 8'8 x 4'7 (2.64m x 1.40m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 23'1 x 16'7 (7.04m x 5.06m)
- Sun Area: 16'7 x 11'9 (5.06m x 3.58m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 17'9 x 9'5 (5.41m x 2.87m)
- En-Suite Bathroom: 10'9 x 9'7 (3.28m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'1 x 10'6 (3.38m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'7 x 9'1 (3.23m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'5 x 9'2 (3.18m x 2.80m)
- Family Bathroom: 16'8 x 7'8 (5.08m x 2.34m)
- Front/Side & Rear Garden
- Garage 1: 27'6 x 14'6 (8.39m x 4.42m)
- Garage 2: 28'5 x 14'7 (8.67m x 4.45m)
- Gated Gravel Driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11334741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.