4 bedroom town house for saleAspen Drive, Whitfield, Dover, Kent
- 4 bedroom semi-detached town house
- Garage & off road parking
- Ideal family home
- En-Suite shower room
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating C (71)
With a semi-detached home of this size, the only concern you will have when you move in is what bedroom the children will get. With the rooms arranged over three floors you will find that the home is not only spacious but the rooms are very flexible.There is a lovely well equipped kitchen area which opens out onto the dining area so this will no doubt be where you have the family meals. There is an additional room which could be used as a study or even as a playroom for the little rooms. Having good size bedrooms will mean the children will be able to do their homework in their own rooms. Mum & Dad have the luxury of an en-suite shower room in their bedroom meaning that there will be no more queues for the family bathroom during the morning rush. Outside there is a good size garden which is ideal for the children to play in.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Study: 9'9 x 8'7 (2.97m x 2.62m)
- Dining Area: 16'8 x 7'10 (5.08m x 2.39m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'0 x 6'7 (3.05m x 2.01m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- FIRST FLOOR
- Lounge: 15'0 x 10'1 (4.58m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'4 x 10'3 (4.98m x 3.13m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bathroom: 7'4 x 6'4 (2.24m x 1.93m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'4 x 8'5 (4.07m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'4 x 8'4 (4.07m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 4: 7'4 x 6'5 (2.24m x 1.96m)
- Front Garden
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60534077.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10731001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.