3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePear Tree Crescent, Shirley, Solihull
Sold STC £260,000
- Large rear garden
- Modern fitted kitchen with separate utility room
- Three spacious double bedrooms
- Stunning family bathroom completely tiled with Japanese bath and double shower
- Off road parking for 3-4 vehicles
- Garage to side offering potential to extend strpp
- Large lounge
- Separate dining room
Extremely modern three bedroom semi detached house with modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, brand new tiled bathroom with luxurious Japanese bath and double shower, three double bedrooms, garage to side offering potential to extend strpp. Large lounge and separate dining room.
This stunning three bedroom semi detached property benefits from everything you could possibly want including; entrance porch, entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, downstairs w.c, three double bedrooms, family bathroom, rear garden, side garage, double glazing and gas central heating. Viewing highly recommended.
Dropped kerb providing off road parking for three to four vehicles leading to:
Double glazed door with matching side windows to front elevation and flooring.
Door to front elevation, double glazed window to front elevation, flooring, understairs storage cupboard, a central heating radiator and doors to:
Lounge 16' x 11' 7" into recess ( 4.88m x 3.53m into recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, television aerial point, central heating radiator and an open archway through to:
Dining Room 10' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.10m x 3.02m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear elevation, central heating radiator and door to:
Kitchen 11' 7" x 7' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel single bowl round sink, electric oven with five ring gas hob and extractor hood over and a door to:
A range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer, space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, door to the rear garden and door to:
W.C, wash hand basin, tiling and a double glazed window to rear elevation.
Staircase rising from the entrance hallway, loft access, double glazed window to side elevation and doors to:
Bedroom One 15' 11" x 10' 7" into recess ( 4.85m x 3.23m into recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, television aerial point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 10' ( 3.23m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 8' ( 2.97m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, W.C, wash hand basin in a vanity storage unit, Japanese bath, double shower cubicle, chrome towel rail and fully tiled.
Patio area with side access and mainly laid to lawn.
With double doors, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60535412.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI202162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.