2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleCawder Road, Bridge of Allan, STIRLING
- Ground Floor Flat with own front and back door
- Two Bedrooms
- Re-fitted Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
A well-presented and spacious two bedroom ground floor cottage flat in the ever popular area of Bridge of Allan benefiting from a cul-de-sac location and own front and back doors.
The attractive accommodation consists of welcoming entrance hall, well-proportioned lounge, bright modern fitted kitchen, stylish newly re-fitted bathroom with over bath shower and two generous double bedrooms.
All rooms are presented to a high standard with fresh neutral decor complimented by quality floor coverings which are included in the sale. The property benefits from double glazed windows and gas fired central heating has been installed.
To the front of the home is a small low maintenance garden. The rear more private garden are generously sized and are laid to lawn with bright patio area. The gardens are completely enclosed making them child and animal friendly.
Bridge of Allan is a thriving former spa town which is a popular residential area with local high street facilities including boutiques and restaurants. Local amenities including golf, tennis, squash, bowling, fishing, woodland trails and the MacRobert Theatre Arts Centre are found close by. The commuter is well catered for with access to Edinburgh and Glasgow by motorway or rail (Bridge of Allan Station) and the other major towns of Central Scotland. Private and public schools: Primary Schools - Bridge of Allan Primary and Beaconhurst. Secondary Schools - Wallace High School and Beaconhurst
Lounge 15' 4" x 12' 3" max ( 4.67m x 3.73m max )
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 11' 11" ( 3.99m x 3.63m )
Bedroom 2 13' 1" x 9' ( 3.99m x 2.74m )
Kitchen 9' 6" x 9' 5" ( 2.90m x 2.87m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.