3 bedroom terraced house for saleEltham Street, Fairfield, Liverpool
Sold STC £85,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Traditional Mid Terrace
- Two Reception Rooms
- Cul de-sac Location
- Very Popular Location
- Ideal Investor / First Time Buyer
- Available with Vacant Possession
Guide Price between £85,000 - £95,000 is this three bedroom mid terrace property located in the very popular Fairfield / Kensington. This acquisition provides either a first time buyer or investor a great opportunity to enhance the property following light cosmetic refurbishments.
Jones Chapman are the marketing agent looking to market this traditional three bedroom mid terrace property which is ideally located in the Kensington / Fairfield area of the city. Whilst requiring cosmetic updating the property provides the buyer the opportunity to purchase a larger than average terrace in a cul de-sac location, and is available with no on-going chain. Briefly configured as: Entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, to the first floor we have three bedrooms and a family bathroom, yard to rear. I would suggest viewing to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Door to the front, radiator, alarm and wood flooring.
Lounge 14' 4" Into bay x 12' 5" Into alcove ( 4.37m Into bay x 3.78m Into alcove )
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator.
Dining Room 11' 6" Into to alcove x 12' 9" ( 3.51m Into to alcove x 3.89m )
Double glazed window, Gas fireplace.
Kitchen 6' 7" x 9' 6" ( 2.01m x 2.90m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, oven, hob, part tiled walls, double glazed window to the rear, door to yard.
Loft access, smoke alarm.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 12' 4" Into alcove ( 3.99m x 3.76m Into alcove )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" Into alcove x 12' 3" ( 3.45m Into alcove x 3.73m )
Double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 6' 7" ( 2.54m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, three piece bathroom suite comprising, bath, wash hand basin and low level W.C, radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60537833.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.