3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSandway Drive, Camblesforth, Selby
Sold STC £125,000
- Semi-Detached House
- No Chain & Ready To Move Into
- Corner Plot
- Ideal For First Time Buyers & Investors
- Three Bedrooms
- Front, Side & Rear Gardens
- Detached Garage
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
Well presented semi-detached property on a CORNER PLOT which is IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS and INVESTORS. Providing ready to move into accommodation benefiting from 3 bedrooms, DETACHED GARAGE, double glazing and gas central heating. Early viewing is a must!
William H Brown are delighted to introduce to the market this well presented three bed semi-detached house located in the popular village of Camblesforth, well regarded for it's local village amenities, bus service and access to local commuter routes including A19, A614, A645, M18 and M62. Benefiting from double glazing, central heating, off-street parking and a garage. The property briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen-diner, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this home has to offer.
Entry to the property via a double glazed door to the front aspect, central heating radiator, staircase to the first floor and door leading into;
Lounge 13' 10" max x 12' 4" max ( 4.22m max x 3.76m max )
Light and airy room with a double glazed window to the front elevation, feature fireplace with gas fire, marble hearth and wood surround, television point, telephone point and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen-Diner 8' 9" x 15' 8" ( 2.67m x 4.78m )
Open plan kitchen-diner with a range of wall and base units comprising of; part tiling, roll top work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, fitted electric cooker with four ring gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, central heating radiator, under-stairs storage cupboard, double glazed window to the rear elevation and patio doors giving access to the rear garden.
To The First Floor
Double glazed window to the side elevation, two storage cupboards, hatch providing access to the loft and door leading into;
Bedroom One 13' 10" into wardrobes x 8' 11" ( 4.22m into wardrobes x 2.72m )
The master bedroom has a double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 8' 11" ( 2.67m x 2.72m )
The second bedroom has a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" max x 6' 5" max ( 2.49m max x 1.96m max )
The third and final bedroom has a double glazed window to the front elevation, telephone point and a central heating radiator.
Part tiled with three piece suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To The Exterior
To the front of the property is a low maintenance garden which is laid to lawn with a pathway leading to the entrance. There is also off-street parking for one vehicle in front of the garage.
Rear & Side Garden
As the property boasts a corner plot position it has a rear and side garden. The outdoor space is laid to lawn with a pathway and well enclosed by timber fencing and brick wall surround.
Detached garage with an up and over door, power and light, widow to the side elevation and a access door leading into the garden.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60537878.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL104882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.