4 bedroom terraced house for salePark Road, Off Carr Lane, Shipley
Sold STC £125,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £125,000 - £130,000
- Four Bedrooms
- Lounge & Dining kitchen
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
A bay fronted stone terrace property situated off Carr Lane, Shipley. Accommodation over three floors, gas central heating and double glazing where stated. In brief the accommodation comprises of a hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, cellar. 1st flr: two beds, bathroom. 2nd Floor two further beds.
Offered for sale is this bay fronted stone terrace property situated off Carr Lane, Shipley. This property has accommodation over three floors, gas central heating and double glazing where stated. In brief the accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, cellar. First floor: two bedrooms, bathroom. Second Floor two further bedrooms.
Radiator, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 14' 4" into bay x 11' plus recess ( 4.37m into bay x 3.35m plus recess )
A reception room with double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, gas fire.
Dining Kitchen 14' 2" plus recess x 12' ( 4.32m plus recess x 3.66m )
Having a range of units, worktops, sink, range cooker, radiator, double glazed window, rear door.
With window to the front
Bedroom 1 12' 10" to robe plus recess x 11' 10" ( 3.91m to robe plus recess x 3.61m )
With two double glazed windows, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.00m x 2.90m )
With radiator, double glazed window.
Comprising of a bath, w.c., wash basin, double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 14' 10" plus recess x 8' plus recess ( 4.52m plus recess x 2.44m plus recess )
With double glazed dormer window to the front.
Bedroom 4 14' 10" x 8' 4" ( 4.52m x 2.54m )
With double glazed roof window, restricted headheight to side.
Park Road is an unadopted road, garden/patio to front, yard area with shed to rear.
The vendor has informed us that the land beyond the property to the rear may be developed.
Proceed out of Shipley towards leeds road taking your right turn at the traffic lights up Carr Lane. Park Road can then be found situated on your right handside.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60541142.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP105420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.