2 bedroom flat for saleBrunswick Square, Hove
Sold STC £525,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- STUNNING TWO BEDROOM FLAT
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- 48 FT ENTRANCE HALL
- WESTERLY ASPECT LOUNGE
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- LUXURY BATHROOM
- SEPARATE CLOAKROOM WC
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
A stunning two bedroom lower ground floor converted flat forming part of a grade listed property located on one of the city most prestigious seafront squares. Offering easy access to Hove seafront with its various recreational facilities and pastimes.
A stunning two bedroom lower ground floor converted flat forming part of a grade listed property located on one of the city most prestigious seafront squares. Offering easy access to Hove seafront with its various recreational facilities and pastimes. Western Road can be found at the top of the Brunswick Square which has a good selection of shops, coffee shops, eateries, bars and restaurants.
Brighton station is 1.2 miles away with its commuter links including LONDON BRIDGE AND LONDON VICTORIA.
Comprising of a 48 ft entrance hall with built in storage cupboards, Westerly aspect lounge with bay sash window to front, modern fitted kitchen with door leading onto courtyard brick paved patio area, cloakroom / WC with built in utility cupboards, further luxury bathroom / shower room with modern metro tiling, two bedrooms and further outside area to rear.
Early viewing considered essential!
Lounge 24' 4" x 13' 6" ( 7.42m x 4.11m )
Window to front, fire surround, built in storage and shelving, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 11' 11" ( 2.90m x 3.63m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, window to rear, sink and drainer unit, tiled floor, electric oven with gas hobs, cooker hood, work surfaces over built in storage cupboards, double doors to patio area.
Sink, WC, tiled floor, radiator, built in cupboards, plumbing for washing machine, space for dryer.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 13' 6" ( 3.58m x 4.11m )
Window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobe and cupboard, picture rail.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.59m )
Window to side, radiator, door to patio area, picture rail.
Window to side, radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower, wash hand basin, part tiled, built in cupboards.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHF107900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Western Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.