2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleStrathallan Drive, Baildon, Shipley
Sold STC £159,950
- A Well Established Semi Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Generous Lounge
- Beautiful Gardens
- Off Street Parking & Single Garage
- Central Heating & Double Glazing
A unique opportunity to acquire this two bedroom semi detached property in a popular residential location. Situated within a generous corner plot, this charming property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazed, off street parking and a single garage. Early inspection is essential.
We are delighted to welcome to the market this superbly appointed two bedroom bungalow occupying a generous corner plot. Benefiting from off street parking and a single garage, this delightful property must be viewed to avoid disappointment.
William H Brown are excited to bring to the market this charming semi detached bungalow in a popular residential location. Offering two double bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, house bathroom and benefiting from being situated within close proximity to regular bus routes, Shipley and Baildon train stations with great rail links to Bradford, Leeds and Skipton, shops, schools and a range of other amenities. Externally the property boasts well maintained gardens to three sides, driveway and a single garage.
Having a double glazed door to the side aspect, central heating radiator, and loft access hatch.
Lounge 11' 6" x 14' 3" ( 3.51m x 4.34m )
Having a double glazed bay window to the front, ceiling light point, wood burning stove, television and telephone points, and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.34m x 2.57m )
Having a double glazed window to the front and side aspects, the fitted kitchen offers a range of wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, free standing gas cooker, provision for a washing machine, and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 9' 4" x 11' 5" ( 2.84m x 3.48m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, the master bedroom offers a range of fitted wardrobes, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 7' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.31m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, the house bathroom offers a three piece, modern white bathroom suite including a low flush w.c, wash hand basin, paneled bath with mixer tap and shower over, a chrome heated towel rail, and is fully tiled.
Externally the property offers beautifully maintained gardens to three side with a range of lawn gardens and patio areas plus a driveway and single garage with power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60543614.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP105422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.