3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleJex Road, NORWICH
Guide Price £170,000
- Three bedroom semi detached home
- Ideal first time buy
- Double glazing & gas central heating
- Extended & beautifully presented kitchen / diner
GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £180,000
This stunning semi detached family home has been wonderfully extended and improved by its current vendors therefore offers high quality spacious living accommodation. There is also a stunning kitchen/diner and large enclosed garden to the rear.
Double glazed door to side, smooth plastered ceiling, stripped original wooden floors and radiator. Alarm pad for fully fitted intruder alarm.
Lounge 14' 7" x 13' 7" ( 4.45m x 4.14m )
Stripped original wooden floors, smooth plastered ceiling, LED spotlights and under stairs cupboard. Double glazed widow to front and radiator.
Kitchen/diner 14' 7" x 17' 1" ( 4.45m x 5.21m )
Ceramic tiled floor, smooth plastered vaulted ceiling with LED spotlights with two double glazed Velux windows as well as double glazed windows to rear and side. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, gas hob and cooker hood, individual electric oven, individual gas oven, cupboard housing plumbing for washing machine and plumbing for dishwasher. Work surfaces with glass splash backs, radiator and door to cloakroom.
With W/C and wash hand basin, splashback and tiling.
First Floor Landing
With stairs from entrance hall, double glazed window to side, carpeted and smooth plastered ceilings.
Fully floor boarded attic with lighting.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.33m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, carpeted and smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Two 8' 3" x 9' 4" ( 2.51m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, carpeted and smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 12' 3" ( 2.49m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobe/cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
Ceramic tiled floors with smooth plastered ceiling LED spotlights, double glazed window to side, radiator, wash hand basin mounted unit, W/C, bath with mixer taps and shower over, extractor fan and fully tiled.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance shingled garden whilst the rear of the property offers a fully enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn with large storage shed with power sockets and lighting and raised decking perfect for entertaining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60543644.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.