3 bedroom flat for saleBathurst Gardens, Kensal Rise, London
- A Beautifully Presented and Extended Three Bedroom Garden Flat
- 852 Sq Ft/79.15 Sq M
- Retaining Many Original Features Including Wooden Floors and Fireplaces
- Charming Reception Room
- Contemporary Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Bi-Folding Doors Leading to the Garden
- Landscaped and South Facing Rear Garden
- Generous Outside Storage
- Ideally Located for all of the Local Amenities, Shops, Restaurants and Transport Links of Kensal Rise and Kensal Green
A Beautifully Presented and Extended Three Bedroom Garden Flat Forming the Entire Ground Floor of a Converted End-of-Terraced Victorian House - 852 Sq Ft/79.15 Sq M - Bright, Stylishly Modernised and Retaining Many Original Features Including Wooden Floors and Fireplaces - Charming Reception Room - Contemporary Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Bi-Folding Doors Leading to the Garden - Modern Bathroom - Fantastic Landscaped and South Facing Rear Garden Boasting both Decking and Lawn - Generous Outside Storage - Ideally Located for all of the Local Amenities, Shops, Restaurants and Transport Links of Kensal Rise and Kensal Green - Freehold
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60544445.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26383557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkheath , Kensal Rise. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.