3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodlands Road, Aylesford
Withdrawn from Market £299,995
- On the Market For First Time In Over 40 Years
- Well Maintained Extended Family Home
- Large Driveway & Detached Garage
- Gas Fired Central Heating - Double Glazed Throughout
- No Restrictive Open or Launch Days - Flexible Viewings Available
On the market for the first time in over 45 years is this delightful, well presented and maintained, family home.
Boasting nearly 1000 sq ft of accommodation and space the property offers and generous sized driveway providing parking for up to five cars plus a covered carport.
The property itself comprises of an entrance hallway, 23ft through lounge / dining room with double glaze tilt and turn doors leading to the conservatory. Access to the conservatory is given by the latter and also via the galley kitchen, allowing for a nice and unrestricted flow through the property. Furthermore, via the conservatory there are French doors and a separate door to the side leading both directly to the rear garden.
Measuring approximately 110ft the garden is very private and boasts tiered levels with large area of paved patio complimented by a compilation of mature plants, bushes, shrubbery and several areas of lawn with a central path leading through and up to a further levelled decked area with several summer houses.
Further salient features include but not exhaustive, double glazed windows throughout, gas fired central heating and a detached garage which has been converted into a workshop but could easily be reconfigured.
All of the sales team have visited the property so call now to ask any questions or to arrange a viewing at your convenience.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100483007527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon Miller & Company, Larkfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.