2 bedroom terraced house for saleLondon Road, Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5
- Charming Victorian Cottage
- Newly Renovated (May 2016)
- Large Rear Garden
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating ( New Combi)
- New Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Completeley Re-Plastered
- Wiring and Plumbing Upgraded
- Period Features Retained
Undoubtedly one of the nicest cottages currently available in Nantwich at the moment this charming Victorian period cottage has recently undergone a complete professional renovation.
Improvements including re-plastering and rewiring throughout, a refitted contemporary kitchen and bathroom and a new gas fired central heating system with a combi boiler and attractive period style Zenith radiators.
Tastefully presented throughout an early viewing is thoroughly recommended and considered essential to fully appreciate all this lovely cottage can offer a discerning buyer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60557801.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRE160079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Crewe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.