4 bedroom detached house for saleRowan Lane, South Hiendley, Barnsley, West Yorkshire
- Executive 4 bedroom detached property
- Open aspect views of fields to the front
- Well presented throughout & ready to move into
- Integral single garage
- Conservatory extension
- Situated on this modern, maintained estate
- Master with en-suite shower room
- EPC Rating D
Welcomed to the market is this impressive four bedroom detached property offering ideal accommodation for the family purchaser with no upward chain and benefitting from far reaching views to the front with open aspect of fields and countryside. Briefly comprising entrance hall, guest WC, front reception room, fitted kitchen, utility room, dining room, rear conservatory extension, first floor landing, front facing master bedroom with en-suite shower room and three further bedrooms all able to accommodate a double bed. Externally the property has a tarmac driveway offering off-road parking for two vehicles and leading to an integral single garage with up-and-over door. A side pathway leads round to the rear garden which comprises of a flagged patio seating area, brick paved patio and a lawned garden all enclosed by timber fencing. Situated in the village of South Hiendley, the property is well positioned for commuting throughout the region and benefits from a wide range of local amenities in nearby Barnsley and Wakefield. Offering a total of three reception rooms and being nicely positioned to benefit from the excellent far reaching views, an internal inspection is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60558146.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK160429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.