1 bedroom retirement property for saleTimothy Hackworth Court, Eaglescliffe
Sold STC £149,950
- A Competitively Priced One Bedroom Ground Floor Retirement Apartment
- Set within this Prestigious Retirement Development Constructed By McCarthy & Stone
- Occupying a Prime Setting at the Junction of The Avenue & Yarm Road in Eaglescliffe
- Delightful Established Grounds with Attractive Gardens & Parking Area
- Secure Entrance, Communal Lounge & Kitchen Facilities for Social Events
- Lift to Upper Floors & 24 Hour Emergency Call Service, Electric Heating & Double Glazing
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Kitchen with Built-In Oven, Hob & Integrated Fridge & Freezer
- Double Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes
- Nicely Presented Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite
A competitively priced one bedroom ground floor retirement apartment, set within this prestigious retirement development constructed by McCarthy & Stone. Occupying a prime setting at the junction of The Avenue & Yarm road in Eaglescliffe, delightful established grounds with attractive gardens and parking area. Secure entrance, communal lounge and kitchen facilities for social events. Lift to upper floors and 24 hour emergency call service, electric heating and double glazing. Comprises spacious lounge/diner, kitchen with built-in oven, hob and integrated fridge and freezer, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and nicely presented bathroom with white three piece suite.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60564293.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR150247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.