3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCoombe Road, Wirral
Sold STC £210,000
- ***GUIDE PRICE £210,000- £225,000***
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM
- ORIGIONAL FEATURES THROUGHOUT
- EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM HOME
***EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOME*** We are pleased to present this extended property on the highly desirable Coombe road in Irby. The property has an extension to the rear creating great additional space. The property boasts a generous plot with both front and rear gardens.
***EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOME*** We are pleased to present this extended property on the highly desirable Coombe Road in Irby. The property has an extension to the rear creating great additional space. The property boasts a generous plot with both front and rear gardens. Character is in abundance with original features including parquet flooring and a cast iron fireplace to name a few.
Briefly the property comprises, Entrance porch, entrance hall, sitting room, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, downstairs shower room, three bedrooms, bathroom boarded loft space.
Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the family living space that this home provides.
Entering the porch via a double glazed UPVC front door, comprising feature tiled floor and wooden glass paned door leading into entrance hall.
With solid wood flooring, cloak cupboard, understair cupboard, stairs leading to the first floor, double glazed window to the side elevation, three doors providing access to lounge, sitting room and kitchen, radiator.
Lounge 11' 10" x 11' 11" into recess ( 3.61m x 3.63m into recess )
With parquet flooring currently carpeted, feature fire place with open fire, wall lights, leading through open arch into dining room.
Dining Room 10' 6" x 9' 1" ( 3.20m x 2.77m )
With solid wood floor, sliding patio doors opening to the rear garden, radiator.
Sitting Room 12' 9" x 11' 10" into recess ( 3.89m x 3.61m into recess )
With feature open fire, parquet flooring, radiator, double glazed UPVC window to the front elevation.
Breakfast Area 6' 4" x 19' 2" ( 1.93m x 5.84m )
The breakfast area opens into the kitchen, with UPVC double glazed door leading to the rear garden, radiator, open arch leading into utility area.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.87m )
With a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink with drainer, splash back tiling, gas oven and hob, extractor hood, radiator.
Utility Area 7' 8" x 2' 11" ( 2.34m x 0.89m )
Open archway from breakfast area, with UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, providing access via door to downstairs shower room.
Downstairs Shower Room
With pedestal wash hand basin, WC, shower, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, Double glazed UPVC window to the front elevation.
With fold down wooden ladders providing access to loft space, double glazed UPVC window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 11' 10" ( 3.89m x 3.61m )
A double bedroom with feature cast iron fireplace, exposed floor boards, radiator, double glazed UPVC window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.61m )
A double bedroom with fitted storage cupboard containing combination boiler, radiator, double glazed UPVC window to the rear elevation
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 6' 5" ( 2.57m x 1.96m )
A single bedroom with double glazed UPVC windows to the front elevation, radiator.
With WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath, tiled walls, double glazed UPVC window to the side elevation.
Loft Space 11' 1" into eve x 14' 5" sloping ceiling ( 3.38m into eve x 4.39m sloping ceiling )
Accessed via a wooden drop down ladder onto landing, with two velux windows, currently presented with double bed and storage.
The front garden has a tarmac driveway leading to the front of the carport. The carport is lockable with wooden doors to the front elevation and benefitts from having power, with lawn area and mature shrubbery to the surround.
The rear garden benefits a paving slab patio area to the immediate rear with mature potted plants, leading to a lawn area with both trees and shrubbery including pear, apple and damson trees, feature pond, two wooden storage sheds, and concrete fabricated storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60564458.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HES103183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.