2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleWallace Street, Stirling
Sold STC £129,995
- Superb ground floor flat.
- Double Glazing and Gas CH
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Stylish Kitchen and Shower Room
This superb ground floor flat offers spacious accommodation which is presented in walk in condition and ideally situated in the heart of the city with the convenience of front and rear door access.
Situated in a sought after locale, this spacious flat is accessed via a main door and consist of welcoming hallway with good storage, recently installed stylish shower room, well equipped modern kitchen with ample floor and wall units, well-proportioned lounge and two double bedrooms. Each of the bedrooms are generously proportioned with the larger also benefiting from a fabulous bay window.
All rooms are presented to an excellent standard with bright décor throughout. The flat retains original features such as fabulous cornice work, high ceilings, and wood panelling, which add to the character of the property. Quality flooring throughout which is included within the sale. Warmth is provided by gas fired combi system and double glazing has been installed.
To the front of the home are neat gardens mainly laid to lawn with surrounding low stonewall. The rear of the flat provides a bright paved patio area ideal for outside entertaining. A communal drying area is also available which is again mainly laid to lawn.
The historic city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many well- known stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. The commuter is well served by the M8 and M9 motorways and the nearby Stirling Train Station, which offers access to Glasgow and Edinburgh. Good sports facilities are available nearby at the Peak Sports Village and other recreational activities such as indoor bowling, cinema, restaurants and parks are within
Lounge 14' 8" x 11' 5" ( 4.47m x 3.48m )
Kitchen 11' max plus door recess x 11' ( 3.35m max plus door recess x 3.35m )
Bedroom 1 17' 3" into window x 13' 11" ( 5.26m into window x 4.24m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.