3 bedroom detached house for saleChapel Lane, Heybridge Basin, Maldon
Sold STC £475,000
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Contemporary Open Plan Living Area
- Ground Floor Shower Room plus First Floor Bathroom
- South Facing Garden and Workshop
- Garage and Ample Parking
Situated in the heart of the PICTURESQUE HEYBRIDGE BASIN with its sea wall and WALKS ALONG THE CHELMER AND BLACKWATER NAVIGATION CANAL, is this COMPLETELY REFURBISHED heavily extended detached residence boasting OVER 1400 SQUARE FEET OF ACCOMMODATION presented in EXCELLENT CONDITION .
The village of Heybridge Basin represents quintessential coastal Essex. Situated North East of Maldon where the River Chelmer meets the Blackwater Estuary, it is famed for it's picturesque lock visited by numerous pleasure boats each year, and enjoys two village pubs and tea rooms from which one can enjoy picturesque views over the Blackwater Estuary. Located just a short walk from the sea wall, and enjoying a south facing rear garden, is this immaculately presented, completely refurbished property. Having undergone renovation by the current owners, this three bedroom detached residence boasts over 1400 square feet of contemporary accommodation, with an open plan ground floor layout ideal for families or those who enjoy entertaining. Furthermore, the property offers flexible accommodation, with the possibility of a fourth bedroom on the ground floor, served by a modern shower room. Ample parking, a generous garage and workshop and wraparound garden complete the package of this exceptional property, which should be viewed early to avoid disappointment.
Covered Porch area, door to :-
Stairs to first floor, cupboard under, doors to :-
Utility 14' 2" max x 7' 2" ( 4.32m max x 2.18m )
Window to front, space for appliances, radiator.
Dining Area 14' 9" x 12' 2" max ( 4.50m x 3.71m max )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, radiator, door to snug, open to :-
Kitchen 19' 9" x 10' 5" ( 6.02m x 3.18m )
Double glazed UPVC window and French doors to rear opening on to the garden, contemporary fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl sink and drainer set in roll top surfaces with matching splashbacks and range of eye and base level units with full range of integrated appliances. Door to utility, open to :-
Lounge 19' x 13' 10" ( 5.79m x 4.22m )
Double glazed UPVC windows to rear overlooking the garden plus patio door to side accessing the garden.
Snug 12' 8" max x 10' 9" ( 3.86m max x 3.28m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, radiator, door to :-
Door to side accessing the garden, door to :-
Shower Room 6' max x 5' 11" ( 1.83m max x 1.80m )
Double glazed UPVC window to side, modern white suite comprising corner shower, low level WC and pedestal basin. Radiator.
Double glazed UPVC window to side, storage cupboard, doors to :-
Bedroom One 15' 7" x 12' 3" max ( 4.75m x 3.73m max )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 9' 11" max ( 3.73m x 3.02m max )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear overlooking the garden, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 7' 2" ( 2.57m x 2.18m )
Double glazed UPVC window to side, radiator.
Double glazed UPVC window to rear, modern white suite comprising 'P' shaped bath with shower over, low level WC and pedestal basin, part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
Hard standing providing off road parking for several vehicles extending along the front of the property to both the garage and workshop areas.
Enclosed by mature hedgerows, the south facing rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn and hard standing, and extends around the south and west sides of the property. Large detached workshop with power and light to remain.
Attached single garage with up and over door, power, light and door to garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60564497.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN100323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.