2 bedroom terraced house for saleCromwell Road, Dorchester
Sold STC £215,000
- Character Bay Fronted House
- Walking distance of Dorchester town centre
- Two Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Two Reception Rooms
- Potential to Extend
MANOR PARK....Bay fronted CHARACTER home in the popular residential area of Manor Park. With potential to EXTEND the property currently offers SPACIOUS accommodation with two bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen, bathroom and enclosed GARDENS to the front and rear.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this well presented, centrally located, two bedroom character property. This terraced house benefits from a living room with bay window to the front and a separate dining room. The fitted kitchen overlooks a generous easterly facing garden. Upstairs you will find two bedrooms; the master bedroom features a bay window, to the front, and the second bedroom overlooks the rear. Located on the first floor the main family bathroom and airing cupboard.
This lovely family home is within walking distance of Brewery Square, the train station and the town centre and within catchment area of popular schools.
A historic market town, Dorchester lies on the banks of the River Frome, in the Frome Valley, just south of the Dorset Downs and north of the South Dorset Ridgeway, that separates the area from Weymouth, 7 miles (11 km) south. Dorchester was the home and inspiration of the author Thomas Hardy, whose novel The Mayor of Casterbridge was based on the town.
Lounge 11' 4" max x 10' 9" ( 3.45m max x 3.28m )
Dining Room 12' max x 11' 10" ( 3.66m max x 3.61m )
Fitted Kitchen 9' 6" x 7' 6" ( 2.90m x 2.29m )
Bedroom One 14' 9" max x 12' 10" ( 4.50m max x 3.91m )
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 2" ( 3.61m x 2.79m )
Rear Garden With Gated Access
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60564503.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRR102706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.