3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTrafalgar Road, Tividale, Oldbury
Sold STC £130,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Kitchen Diner
- Side Garage With Parking To Front
- Family Garden
- Upstairs Shower Room
- No Upward Chain
A semi-detached family home with three bedrooms, a spacious kitchen diner, lean to conservatory and upstairs shower room. In need of slight modernisation but with masses of space. With no upward chain this is ideal for first time buyers or investors. Please call 01384 238779 to book your viewing
A semi-detached family home with three bedrooms, a spacious kitchen diner and lean to conservatory. In need of slight modernisation but with masses of space. This is a must view property boasting off road parking and detached garage, spacious family garden, and an upstairs shower room. With no upward chain this is ideal for first time buyers or investors. Please call 01384 238779 to book your viewing
Front Of Property
Tiered front garden leading to the property entrance
Front door of the property leading to the entrance hall with stairs leading to the first floor, under stairs cupboard and central heating radiator
Lounge 13' 3" x 11' 1" ( 4.04m x 3.38m )
Lounge to the front of the property with gas fire and surround, front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Kitchen 17' 1" x 10' 1" max ( 5.21m x 3.07m max )
Spacious, fitted kitchen diner with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, oven and hob with over head cooker hood, central heating boiler and rear facing double glazed window
Conservatory 7' 5" x 14' 6" ( 2.26m x 4.42m )
Double glazed lean to veranda with tiled floor, electric storage heater and lights to wall
First floor landing accessed via the entrance hall with side facing double glazed window and loft access
Bedroom One 13' 11" in to bay x 8' to wardrobe ( 4.24m in to bay x 2.44m to wardrobe )
Double bedroom to the front of the property with double glazed front facing bay window, built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and lights to wall
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 11' 2" ( 3.10m x 3.40m )
Double bedroom with front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 6' 1" x 7' ( 1.85m x 2.13m )
Bedroom with double glazed window and central heating radiator
Fully tiled family bathroom with double shower cubicle, wash basin, w.c, double glazed window, spotlights to ceiling and central heating radiator
Rear Of Property
Spacious, ample rear garden with patio leading to enclosed lawn area
Garage 18' 8" x 7' 5" ( 5.69m x 2.26m )
Attached garage with up and over doors and internal florescent lighting
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60564509.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.