4 bedroom detached house for saleHorton Close, Dudley, West Midlands, DY3
- Large Driveway
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac
G&T Properties are delighted to offer this stunning detached family home. This delightfully spacious property is situated in a highly desirable location close to many Schools and other local amenities.
The property compromises of:
* A large gated driveway with a garage and additional Car port,
* A welcoming entrance hall,
* A generously sized reception room with a feature bay window,
* A spacious dining room,
* A stunning modern kitchen with a integrated oven,
* An additional utility room,
* A modern downstairs WC
* A large conservatory,
* A immaculate private rear garden with a patio area and scenic views,
* Stunning master bedroom with Built in wardrobes and En Suite with a walk in shower,
* Bedroom Two (Double) with fitted wardrobes,
* Bedroom Three (Double) with fitted wardrobes,
* Bedroom Four (Single) with fitted wardrobes
* A well presented family bathroom with brilliant white suite & electric shower.
VIEWINGS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THIS SUPERB FAMILY HOME!
Room Sizes (only to be used as approx)
Hallway 2.10m x 1.50m
WC 1.56m x 1.09m
Living Room 5.81m x 3.86m
Kitchen 3.05m x 2.95m
Utility Room 2.29m x 1.48m
Dining Room 2.99m x 2.94m
Conservatory 3.09m x 3.01m
Master Bedroom 3.81m x 2.47m
En Suite 1.68m x 2.48m
Bedroom Two 3.41m x 2.34m
Bedroom Three 2.62m x 2.7m
Bedroom Four 2.61m x 2.14m
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FSDY33TL. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by G & T Properties, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.