3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBayham Road, Hailsham
Sold STC £195,000
- THREE BEDROOMS
- END OF TERRACE
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- SOUTH HAILSHAM
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
*** GUIDE PRICE £195,000 - £210,000 *** Fox and Sons Welcome to the market an END TERRACE family home in Hailsham. Accommodation includes living/dining area, kitchen and Cloakroom/WC. whilst to the first floor there are THREE BEDROOMS and family bathroom.
*** GUIDE PRICE £195,000 - £210,000 ***
Fox and Sons Welcome to the market an END TERRACE family home in Hailsham. Accommodation includes living/dining area, kitchen and wc on the ground floor, THREE bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor and an enclosed rear garden. This property benefits from convenient access to local schools, shops and amenities, a viewing is highly recommended! MUST SEE PROPERTY
Double glazed door to front, radiator
Lounge 12' 10" max x 14' 7" max ( 3.91m max x 4.45m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, gas fire with surround, radiator.
Kitchen 14' 6" max x 9' 6" max ( 4.42m max x 2.90m max )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base cupboards, work surface to incorporate stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space for cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, wall mounted boiler, radiator.
Double glazed door to rear and further door to;
Low level w.c, wash hand basin, radiator, double glazed window to side.
Stairs from hallway to first floor landing, double glazed window to side, loft hatch.
Bedroom One 13' max x 11' 11" max ( 3.96m max x 3.63m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in storage, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 9' 8" ( 4.14m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" max x 8' 8" max ( 3.00m max x 2.64m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bath mixer taps, shower over, wash hand basin, low level w.c, tiled walls, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Mainly laid to lawn, fence enclosed, path leading to front door.
Mainly laid to lawn, path to rear gate, remainder patio seating area, fence enclosed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60566744.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAI104214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hailsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.