2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAlwyn Road, Maidenhead
Sold STC £450,000
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GARDEN IN EXCESS OF 140FT
- AMPLE PARKING
- SHORT WALK OF NATIONAL TRUST LAND
- POTENTIAL FOR FURTHER EXTENSION STPP
- GREAT OPPORTUNITY
An opportunity to acquire a two bedroom detached bungalow in need of modernisation, with potential to extend further stpp. Situated within a short walk of National Trust land at Pinkneys Green.
Door to front.
Lounge 10' 9" x 12' 3" into bay ( 3.28m x 3.73m into bay )
Double glazed windows to front and side, gas fireplace, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 11' 9" max ( 3.30m x 3.58m max )
Fitted kitchen, double glazed window to side, door to rear porch, wall and base units, single bowl stainless steel sink drainer, work surfaces, splashbacks, cooker point, cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridgefreezer, central heating boiler, radiator, vinyl floor.
Bedroom 1 10' 8" x 10' 10" into wardrobes ( 3.25m x 3.30m into wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front, two built-in wardrobes, radiator, t.v. point, telephone point.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 10' 2" into wardrobes ( 3.30m x 3.10m into wardrobes )
Windows to rear and side, two built-in wardrobes, radiator, wood and glazed doors to conservatory/lean-to.
Conservatory / Sun Room
Of wooden construction, window to rear, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, doors to patio.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin, w.c., vinyl floor.
Paved with plants and shrubs, gate and path to front door.
In excess of 140ft, well stocked garden which has been divided with archways, incorporating patio, ponds, raised beds, shed, greenhouse, tap, power point and lights.
Doors, windows to rear and side, power and light.
Gated driveway with ample parking.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 Bath Road west up Castle Hill turning right at the first mini-roundabout into St Marks Road. Continue for some distance and upon reaching the cross roads with Courthouse Road turn right. Proceed past St Marks Hospital on your right whereupon take the next left into Alwyn Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60566771.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.