5 bedroom house for saleGuthrie Street, London, SW3
- 5 bedrooms
- Attractive period end of terrace house
- 2222 sq. ft.
- Set over 4 floors
- 23'1 x 16'6 private garden
- 24'1 x 15'8 main reception room
- 13'10 x 13'9 ground floor kitchen
- Private roof terrace
- Self contained one bedroom flat in lower ground floor
A charming and spacious five bedroom end of terrace family home, located in this quiet cul de sac in Chelsea. This well presented freehold property, which has been refurbished to a very exacting standard, with stunning antique wooden floorboards and Chinese basalt stone throughout, offers accommodation over four floors with generous reception space. The property also offers a separate 13'10 x 13'9 kitchen, a large basement area (over 730 sq. ft.) and 15'10 x 12'4 master bedroom with en-suite bathroom. In addition, a section of the lower ground floor is currently used as a separate flat but this could be incorporated into the main body of the house. There is a private patio garden and a roof terrace and the house has three entrances. The floor area totals 2222 square feet.
Guthrie Street is conveniently located just north of the world famous Kings Road, in this popular little area. This is a very sought after location with its many bars, restaurants and shops, and is within easy access to the River Thames to the south. The nearest tube stations are Sloane Square (Circle & District lines) to the east and South Kensington (Circle, District and Piccadilly Lines) to the north.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60569597.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE160011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Chelsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.