3 bedroom link detached house for saleBlackdown, Fullers Slade, Milton Keynes
Sold STC £260,000
- Separate reception rooms
- Downstairs shower room / cloakroom
- Kitchen diner with centre island
- Studio garden room
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas to rad central heating
A well presented and extended three bedroom linked detached house situated in a sought after location. The property benefits from separate reception rooms, recently refitted kitchen-diner with an island, study, downstairs shower room and off road parking for several vehicles.
A well presented and extended three bedroom linked detached house situated in a sought after location. The property benefits from separate reception rooms, recently refitted kitchen-diner with an island, study, downstairs shower room and off road parking for several vehicles. At the rear is a self build studio and is connected to mains utilities and could lend itself to many different functions, i.e. home gym, studio or office. Viewing is highly advise to avoid disappointment.
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Double glazed composite door to front aspect. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor:
Lounge: 15' 2" Max x 12' ( 4.62m Max x 3.66m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Kitchen Diner: 22' 11" Max x 10' 7" ( 6.99m Max x 3.23m )
A recently refitted kitchen benefiting from units to both eye and base level with worktop over. Inset Butler style sink. Centre island with inset glass and gas ring hob with stainless steel extractor over. Chest height fan assisted double oven. Integral dishwasher and microwave. Tiled splashbacks. Ceramic tiled flooring. UPVC double glazed door and window to rear aspect. Heated towel rail.
Study / Reception Two: 10' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.64m )
Partially converted using existing garage, this room could be used for different functions and is currently set by the vendors as a study and has two timber framed double glazed skylights and radiator. Door leading to storage area.
A two piece suite comprising of: Fully tilled shower cubicle with electric shower. Low level WC and wash hand basin which re-cyles into the WC. Ceramic tiled flooring. UVPC double glazed window to rear aspect.
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect. Access to loft via hatch. Door to airing cupboard.
Bedroom One: 13' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.99m x 2.59m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. A range of fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two: 10' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.30m x 2.59m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. A range of fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three: 9' 9" Max x 6' 5" Max ( 2.97m Max x 1.96m Max )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
A three piece suite comprising of Low level WC, wash hand basin and bath with electric shower over. Adjacent walls are fully tiled. Heated towel rail. UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
Storage Area: 9' x 7' 6" ( 2.74m x 2.29m )
This storage area is the remainder of the garage conversion and has power and light and barn style doors to front aspect.
Studio / Garden Room: 17' 6" x 10' 10" ( 5.33m x 3.30m )
Currently used as a art studio, this beautiful garden room benefits from mains utilities to include water and electricty and has UPVC double glazed french doors and windows to front aspect. This could be used for many functions such as home gym or office.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles with well stocked flower and shrub borders.
Paved patio directly to the rear of property with pergola. The remainder laid to lawn with well stocked mature flower and shrubs borders, young fruit trees, shed and enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60570173.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STS103512. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Stony Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.