2 bedroom terraced house for saleCleveleys Gardens, Sowerby Bridge
Sold STC £70,000
- Guide Price £70,000 - £80,000
- One Bedroom (potential to make two bedrooms)
- Double Glazed and Central Heated
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room
- Recently Refreshed Decor
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this one bedroom mid through terrace property which has the potential to be turned into a two bedroom.
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this one bedroom mid through terrace property which has the potential to be turned into a two bedroom. The property has recently benefited from redecoration and new carpets in some of the rooms and it benefits from a single storey kitchen extension to the front of the property. In brief the property comprises of open plan lounge/dining room and kitchen to the ground floor, the first floor holds the master bedroom and spacious family bathroom and the attic room is located on the second floor. The property is double glazed and central heated throughout and benefits from a low maintenance front yard and enclosed rear garden. The property is offered with vacant possession and NO UPPER CHAIN call us now to arrange your viewing.
Lounge/dining Room 22' 6" max x 12' 10" max ( 6.86m max x 3.91m max )
Enter the property through the UPVC double glazed patio doors into the open plan lounge/dining room. This spacious room has recently been redecorated to a modern and neutral finish with a recently fitted carpet. the room has a light and airy feel coming from the UPVC double glazed windows to both the front and rear aspects and the focal point of this room is the chimney breast which has a living flame effect gas fire inset. There is ample space for lounge and dining furniture, a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed door leading out to the rear garden. There is also a useful under stairs storage cupboard. The measurements of this room have been taken form its longest point and include the space taken by the staircase.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 5' 7" ( 2.69m x 1.70m )
Located at the front of the property the kitchen is fitted with a range of white wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and tiled splashbacks over. The units incorporate an electric oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, stainless steel sink and drainer and space and plumbing for a washing machine. There is a UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation and wood effect laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Provides access to the master bedroom, family bathroom and second floor. There is a UPVC double glazed window with far reaching views to the front elevation and a central heating radiator. The stair and hallway landing have recently been replaced.
Master Bedroom 13' 9" max x 13' 1" max into wardrobes ( 4.19m max x 3.99m max into wardrobes )
Currently set out as one large L shaped bedroom but previously this was set up as a single and double bedroom and could be converted back to such by reconfiguring the layout of the first floor (no structural changes should be required). The master bedroom would comfortably fit a double bed and has a range of fitted wardrobes and cupboards in both alcoves. There is a decorative cast iron fireplace set on the chimney breast and two UPVC double glazed windows to the rear elevation. There are two central heating radiators and the master bedroom has recently been redecorated and re carpeted.
Fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising of a P shaped bath with chrome shower and curved glass shower screen. There is a pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC with button flush the boiler for the property is located here in a concealed cupboard. There is a frosted UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator. The bathroom has partially tiled walls.
Attic 13' 1" max into alcove x 15' 2" max ( 3.99m max into alcove x 4.62m max )
The second floor of this property has been partially converted (without building regulation) and is currently accessed by a spiral staircase from the first floor landing. The attic room has a double glazed sky light to the front elevation, a central heating radiator, spotlights to the ceiling and has been carpeted. There is some limited head height and the measurements have been taken at its longest points and include the space taken up by the staircase.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance paved yard with walled and fenced boundaries.
To the rear of the property is a low maintenance area which has decking, gravelled areas, a fitted timber garden bench, raised flowerbeds and there is a timber garden shed. The rear garden has fenced boundaries and gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60570194.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.