1 bedroom flat for saleGrattan House Student Property, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD1
- Bradford City Centre
- 9% net rental income assured for 3 years
- Fully furnished
- Minutes from the University of Bradford
- Managed by Priestly Lettings
Why Grattan House
---- For Investment Purposes Only ----
Grattan House offers you the opportunity to invest in one of the UK's fastest-growing sectors - purpose-built student accommodation.
This development, due for completion in May 2016, is set to be in high demand.
First of all, it's ideally located just 0.3 miles from the University of Bradford and 0.4 miles from the city centre.
Secondly, it offers modern amenities and facilities in a building that has historic character - it's a conversion of a listed former mill.
• Bradford City Centre
• 9% net rental income assured for 3 years
• Fully furnished
• Minutes from the University of Bradford
• Managed by Priestly Lettings
Worth £8.3 billion annually, Bradford had the second largest economy in the Leeds City region. Output is projected to increase 15% by 2020.
The city is in the midst of large-scale regeneration, with a £17.6 million Regional Growth Fund stimulating investment and business expansion. The recently completed £260 million Westfield shopping centre has further enhanced the city's position as a major retail hub.
The University of Bradford has a diverse student body of over 110,000 students from 110 nationalities, which translates to high demand for purpose-built student accommodation.
For more information on this investment opportunity, call us on 020 3176 6720. You can also register using the form below and we'll send you an info pack.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GrattanHouse-59995-Bradford. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RW Invest, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.