4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLutton Bank, Lutton, SPALDING
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- 2 Receptions plus Conservatory
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Good sized mature gardens
- Open Views
Detached Spacious Bungalow offering versatile accommodation comprising 2 Receptions Room, Conservatory, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility, 4 Double Bedrooms, Ensuite and Family Bathroom. The property enjoys views over open farmland to the front. Garage and gardens. VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Detached Spacious Bungalow offering versatile accommodation comprising 2 Receptions Room, Conservatory, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility, 4 Double Bedrooms, Ensuite and Family Bathroom. The property enjoys views over open farmland to the front. Single Garage plus ample parking. Good Sized mature gardens. VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Reception Hall: 11' 6" x 5' 3" ( 3.51m x 1.60m )
having UPVC entrance door to front, window to front, radiator, coved and textured ceiling. Door to Bedrooms 3 and lounge.
Lounge: 17' 11" x 14' 3" ( 5.46m x 4.34m )
having a fireplace with woodburner set on marble hearth with matching side plinth. window to the front enjoying views over farmland to the front. Two radiators, TV point, coved and textured ceiling. Arch leading through to lobby connecting kitchen and dining room.
Dining Room: 11' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.63m x 3.12m )
having sliding patio doors giving access to conservatory. window to side, radiator, coved and textured ceiling
Conservatory: 12' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.81m x 2.97m )
of brick and UPVC construction having french door to garden. Power and light.
Kitchen: 20' 10" max x 8' min extending to 17' 6" ( 6.35m max x 2.44m min extending to 5.33m )
having an extensive range of units at wall and base level with worksurfaces over and tiled splashbacks. One and a half bowl sink, integrated hob with extractor over, split level double electric oven. Plumbing for dishwasher, window to rear, tiled floor, textured and coved ceiling with fluorescent light. Telephone point, floor mounted oil fired Myson boiler supplying radiators and domestic hot water systems. Door giving access to utility room.
Utility Room: 9' 6" x 8' 11" ( 2.90m x 2.72m )
having units at wall and base level with worksurfaces over, inset circular sink, fully tiled walls and floor. Door giving access to garden and window to rear.
Spacious inner hall connecting 3 bedrooms and bathroom. Built in storage cupboard, central heating thermostat and control panel, textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom 1: 11' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.10m )
having window enjoying views over farmland to front. Range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, coved and textured ceiling.
Ensuite Bathroom: 10' 2" x 6' 5" ( 3.10m x 1.96m )
having a panelled bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiled splashback, window to side, radiator, shaver point/light. Coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom 2: 12' 10" x 12' 9" ( 3.91m x 3.89m )
having sliding patio doors giving access to garden, high level window to side. Radiator, coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom 3: 12' 3" x 11' 4" ( 3.73m x 3.45m )
having window to side, radiator, coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom 4: 14' 1" x 7' 4" ( 4.29m x 2.24m )
having window to side, radiator, coved and textured ceiling.
Family Bathroom: 12' 9" x 6' 11" ( 3.89m x 2.11m )
having panelled bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin and low level WC. Shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, shaver point/light. Window to side, coved and textured ceiling.
The property is situated in a semi rural location and is approached over a gravelled foregarden having the benefit of two driveways. Detached brick built garage 11ft 6in x 18ft with up and over door, window and rear personnel door, power and light. Pathway to either side of property giving access to the rear garden. To the rear is a paved patio across the full back of the property with retaining wall and steps down to the garden laid predominantly to lawn inset with plants, trees and shrubs. Garden shed, outside cold water tap and outside lighting.
From the Market Place Long Sutton turn right and continue along London road taken the first left into Roman Bank. Follow this road for a few miles. The property is located some distance after the turning off to Lowgate Lutton along Lutton Bank and the property can be found on the lefthand side of the road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60574148.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LST102840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.