3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBramley Meadows, Gedney, Spalding
Sold STC £245,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Lounge, Kitchen/Diner
- 3 Bedrooms
- Garage & Gardens
- Village location
Detached Bungalow set on a corner plot located in the popular villag of Gedney within easy distance of the larger centres of Long Sutton and Holbeach. The spacious accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Utility Room. 2 Double Bedrooms, Bedroom 3/Dining Room. Ensuite to master,
Detached Bungalow set on a corner plot located in the popular village of Gedney within easy distance of the larger centres of Long Sutton and Holbeach. The spacious accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Utility Room. 2 Double Bedrooms, Bedroom 3/Dining Room. Ensuite to master, Family Bathroom. Garage and Gardens.
having UPVC part glazed entrance door with matching side panel. Loft access, telephone point, radiator, built in storage cupboard with shelving. Built in airing cupboard with cylinder.
Lounge: 19' 8" x 11' 7" ( 5.99m x 3.53m )
having UPVC window to front, patio doors giving access to the rear garden. Attractive fireplace with timber surround having coal effect gas fire set on hearth. TV point, telephone point, two radiators, two wall light points.
Kitchen/ Diner: 21' x 10' 10" ( 6.40m x 3.30m )
having a range of units at wall and base level, inset stainless steel sink, work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. Breakfast bar, integrated appliances including fridge, dishwasher, split level double electric oven with gas hob and extractor over. space for further appliances, two radiators, window to rear. door to utility, TV point, telephone point, tiled floor.
Utility Room: 7' 6" x 5' 10" ( 2.29m x 1.78m )
having UPVC part glazed door giving access to garden. Base and wall units, including tall cupboard. Stainless steel sink, worksurfaces and tiled splashbacks. Space for further appliances, plumbing for automatic washing machine, tiled floor, extractor and radiator.
Bedroom 1: 13' 1" x 12' ( 3.99m x 3.66m )
having window to side, radiator, TV point, telephone point.
with double shower enclosure, low level WC and wash hand basin. tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, window to side, radiator, shaver point, extractor.
Bedroom 2: 11' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.53m x 2.84m )
having window to front, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom 3: 11' 8" x 7' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.34m )
Currently used as a dining room having window to front, radiator, TV point.
with panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, shower screen. Wash hand basin, low level WC. Tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, window to side, shaver point, radiator and extractor.
The property is set on a corner plot with gardens to front, side and rear. Block paved driveway giving access to attached Garage 22ft x 18ft 10in with up and over door, power and light, loft access. UPVC window to rear. Wall mounted gas fired boiler supplying radiators and domestic hot water systems. Front garden laid to lawn inset with mature planting. to the rear of the property is an attractive garden laid predominantly to lawn with paved areas. Summer House, borders with planting. Outside lighting and cold water tap.
From the Market Place Long Sutton turn left and continue out of Long Sutton to the roundabout at Gedney. Take the 4th exit (Gedney North) and follow the road round to the left taking the right hand turning into Lowgate. Then turn left into Bramley Meadows and the property is the first on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60574169.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LST103018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.