2 bedroom apartment for saleChantry Court, Westbury
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Over 55 Complex
- Top Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Master En Suite
- Communal Parking
The apartment itself comprises of a spacious entrance hall with a large storage cupboard, two double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and the master benefiting from an en-suite shower room, a separate large family shower room, 27 ft lounge/diner and a refitted kitchen/breakfast room.
Tucked away in the heart of Westbury in a quiet conservation area, Chantry Court is privately managed complex for the over 55's with a wide range of facilities available on site to include a residents lounge, guest facilities, hairdressing salon, laundry service, library and bar, with the addition of tailored in house care packages which can be obtained for assisted living if required at an additional cost. The apartment is wheelchair accessible with having telephone entry system and a lift. The apartment itself comprises of a spacious entrance hall with a large storage cupboard, two double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and the master benefiting from an en-suite shower room, a separate large family shower room, 27 ft lounge/diner and a refitted kitchen/breakfast room.
Storage cupboard with shelving, fuse box and boiler.
Lounge 27' x 15' ( 8.23m x 4.57m )
Double glazed windows to front and side with views across the town and church, telephone and television points and two radiators and fitted carpet.
Kitchen 13' Plus Window Recess x 10' ( 3.96m Plus Window Recess x 3.05m )
A double gazed dormer window to front, with a mixture of wall and base units with maia work top surfaces and tiled splashbacks, fitted breakfast bar and wine rack, Neff electric oven, a combination microwave/oven and induction hob with cooker hood over, one and a half bowl ceramic sink, integral freezer and washing machine, space for a free standing fridge freezer. Television and telephone points, slate tiled flooring with under floor heating.
Bedroom One 17' 2" Plus Door Recess x 14' 2" ( 5.23m Plus Door Recess x 4.32m )
A double glazed window to rear, fitted carpeted and a radiator.
A bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC, partly tiled walls, extractor fan, tiled flooring and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 14' 11" To Wardrobe x 12' 5" ( 4.55m To Wardrobe x 3.78m )
With two double glazed velux windows to side, fitted in wardrobes, fitted carpeted and a radiator.
Walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, partly tiled walls, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
Management Company Details
Welldeal LTD, Chantry Court Care Village, Westbury, BA13 3FE
A maintenance charge of £511 per month and includes maintenance of the communal grounds, buildings insurance, cleaning each week and fresh towels and linen once a week.
A ground rent of £250 per year is also payable.
Lease - A lease length of 999 years from 2012 is available.
Parking is available in the communal car park, on a first come first serve basis.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60576215.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST103621. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.