2 bedroom terraced house for saleHampshire Street, Hull
Offers Over £40,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid-Terrace House
- Through Lounge / Diner
- Fitted Kitchen & Ground Floor Bathroom
- Two Bedrooms
- NO CHAIN
Ideal for the first time buyer or investor this two bedroom mid terrace house is not to be missed - early viewings are advised to avoid disappointment!
A mid terrace house with through lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, ground floor bathroom and two bedrooms to the first floor.
Situated to the west of Hull within close proximity to many local amenities. Just off Hessle High Road with excellent road links and transport services to and from the west Hull village of Hessle and Hull city centre.
With single glazed door to the front, single glazed window to the side and front and double glazed door to the lounge.
Lounge 12' 1" into recesses x 12' 9" plus bay ( 3.68m into recesses x 3.89m plus bay )
With double glazed bay window to the front, feature brick fire place, radiator, television point, wall light points, open arch to dining area and laminate flooring.
Dining Area 8' x 9' 6" ( 2.44m x 2.90m )
With stairs to the first floor, radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 6' 11" ( 3.43m x 2.11m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with tile surround, sink and drainer unit, electric cooker point, plumbing for an automatic washing machine/dish washer, space for a fridge/freezer, radiator, single glazed exit door and single glazed window to the rear.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Partially tiled bathroom with skylight to the ceiling, bath with mixer shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator and laminate flooring.
With double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" into recess x 10' 10" ( 3.68m into recess x 3.30m )
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 9' 2" into recesses ( 3.02m x 2.79m into recesses )
With double glazed window to the rear, loft access, gas central heating boiler and radiator.
Garden to the front.
Yard to the rear.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60578180.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.