3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDonnington Road, Burton Latimer, Kettering
Sold STC £180,000
- Popular Burton Latimer Location
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Well Presented Throughout
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Contact Agent to View
MODERN FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN A POPULAR AREA OF BURTON LATIMER - The accommodation briefly comprises lounge/dining room, kitchen, master bedroom with ensuite, two further bedrooms, bathroom, fully enclosed rear garden and off road parking. Contact agent to view.
ENTRANCE HALL 12'9 in length (3.93m in length)
Reached via glazed panel main front door. Radiator. Storage cupboard. Stairs rising to first floor landing.
KITCHEN 12' x 7'5 (3.65m x 2.28m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Space for fridge/freezer. Stainless steel oven. A range of high gloss cream wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces over. Inset stainless steel gas hob with cooker hood above. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap over. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 14'6 max x 15' max narrowing to 11'6 (4.45m x 4.57m narrowing to 3.53m)
French doors leading to rear garden with full length windows to either side. Under stairs storage cupboard. Two radiators.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Radiator. Loft access. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
BEDROOM ONE 11'8 x 8'5 plus recess (3.59m x 2.59m plus recess)
Window to rear aspect. Door to:
Suite comprises low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower enclosure. Tiling to all wet areas. Radiator. Shaver point.
BEDROOM TWO 10'2 x 8'5 (3.10m x 2.59m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 8'7 x 6'3 (2.65m x 1.92m)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Obscure window to front aspect. Three piece suite comprises panel bath with mixer tap shower attachment over and tiled splash back surrounds, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator. Shaver point. Extractor to ceiling.
FRONT GARDEN & DRIVEWAY
Open plan and laid to lawn with shrubs and planting area. Paving stone pathway leading to main front door. Off road parking.
Enclosed by timber fencing, the rear garden is laid to lawn with a steps to a raised area to the rear. Timber tool shed. Gated access to driveway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60578207.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.