4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCorby Road, Weldon, Corby
- Spacious Village Property
- Detached with Four Bedrooms
- Bedroom with En Suite Facilities
- Extensive Off Road Parking
- Versatile Internal Accommodation
- 18'9 Formal Lounge
- 28'6 Kitchen/Dining Room
- Viewing Highly Recommended
POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION - SPACIOUS AND VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION - Extensive off road parking, well maintained private gardens, 28'6 kitchen/dining room. Contact agent to view.
Reached via main front door. Tiled flooring. Window to front aspect.
LOUNGE 18'9 x 17' (5.71m x 5.18m)
Window to front aspect. Feature fireplace with open fire and display shelving. Window to side aspect. Bamboo flooring. Spiral staircase rising to first floor.
RECEPTION TWO/BEDROOM 10'9 plus wardrobe x 9'10 (3.3m plus wardrobe x 3m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes with mirrored doors across one wall.
Thermostat for central heating. Doors to:
BEDROOM 11'7 x 10'2 (3.55m x 3.12m)
Window to side aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM 12'9 x 8'10 (3.9m x 2.7m)
Radiator. Window to side aspect.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 28'6 x 8'10 (8.7m x 2.7m)
Two windows to rear aspect. A range of units to base and wall with work surfaces and tiled splash back surrounds. Range style cooker with stainless steel splash back and stainless steel chimney style cooker hood over. Plumbing and space for dishwasher. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over. Space for fridge. Wall mounted boiler for central heating. Down lighting. Tiled flooring. Door to garage/store.
Dining area - Patio doors giving access to rear garden. Dado rail. Radiator. Tiled flooring.
BATHROOM 11'6 x 5'9 (3.53m x 1.79m)
A four piece suite comprising corner Jacuzzi style bath, shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Towel rail style radiator in brass colour to match the tap fittings. Down lighting. Marble effect walls and flooring. Tiled decorative features.
BEDROOM 18'8 x 9'6 (5.7m x 2.9m)
Two Velux style windows to rear aspect. Two radiators. Eaves storage.
Suite comprising shower enclosure, wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled splash back surrounds. Tiled flooring. Door to:
WALK IN WARDROBE 5' in length (1.52m in length)
Hanging and storage space.
The front of the property is laid to block paving providing off road parking with access to the front door.
Personal door into kitchen/dining room. Door into garden and window to side. The garage has been converted to storage space with electric remote controlled up and over door to front.
SIDE AND REAR GARDEN
Enclosed and laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs. Decorative block paved patio/entertaining space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60578213.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.