3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodend Road, Plymouth
Sold STC £185,000
- Modern semi detached house
- Well presented & spacious accommodation
- Three bedrooms
- Kitchen & separate dining room
- Private South Facing Rear Garden
- Off road parking
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
Call our team today to arrange your appointment on 01752 662777
This modern semi-detached property is very well presented throughout and offers spacious living accommodation with a south facing rear garden. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location in the popular area of Woolwell this property is perfect as a family home or as an investment. Boasting three bedrooms, modern family bathroom, lounge, kitchen, separate dining area with patio doors opening onto the private rear garden and off road parking. The layout of the property is ideal for entertaining. An internal viewing on this property is an absolute must. Call the team today on 01752 662777 to book a viewing.
The property is approached via the front garden with a range of plants and shrubs with a door leading to the front door. There is also a driveway to the side of the property which also provides access to the rear garden.
Access to the property through a double glazed panel door to the front aspect with oak flooring, wall mounted radiator and telephone point. Cupboard housing the electrics. Access to the first floor and lounge.
Lounge 14' 5" x 11' 6" ( 4.39m x 3.51m )
Access to the lounge from the the entrance hall with oak flooring, smooth finished walls and ceiling, modern upright wall mounted radiator, telephone and TV points, wall mounted flueless gas fire and front facing double glazed window. The lounge opens to the dining room.
Dining Room 10' 2" x 8' 6" ( 3.10m x 2.59m )
The dining room has a radiator, oak flooring and space for a dining table and chairs. There are rear facing patio doors opening to the garden.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 6' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.06m )
The kitchen has fitted wall and base units with black granite effect work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, a gas cooker with hood above and stone tiled floor. There is also plumbing for a washing machine.
First Floor Landing
The landing has loft access, storage cupboard housing the combi boiler, carpet flooring and doors off to:
Bedroom One 8' 8" + recess x 12' 4" + wardrobe ( 2.64m + recess x 3.76m + wardrobe )
The master bedroom has a front facing double glazed window, fitted built in wardrobes, wall mounted radiator, carpet flooring, telephone and TV points. There is space for a double bed and furniture.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 7' 4" ( 2.77m x 2.24m )
The second bedroom has a rear facing double glazed window, carpet flooring and a wall mounted radiator
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 7' 3" max ( 2.31m x 2.21m max )
The third bedroom has a rear facing double glazed window, oak laminate flooring and a radiator
The bathroom has a side facing obscure double glazed window and comprises of a wc, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over. There is also a heated towel rail, modern wall and floor tiling and inset ceiling spotlights.
The enclosed rear garden benefits from a southerly aspect and has defined patio and lawn areas. There garden is bordered by well established plants and shrubs and has ample space for garden furniture. There is also side access leading to the front of the property and a shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60578264.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.