3 bedroom character property for saleStewkley Road, Soulbury, Leighton Buzzard
Sold STC £415,000
- 17th Century Grade II Listed Cottage
- Separate Reception Rooms
- Garage and Driveway
- Well Established and Maintained Gardens
- Planning Permission Consent - 16/01099/ALB
***VILLAGE LOCATION - 17TH CENTURY GRADE II LISTED COTTAGE - 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS - LARGER THAN AVERAGE PLOT*** Located in a much desired Buckinghamshire village with easy access to the mainline train station in Leighton Buzzard, is this rarely available three bedroom semi-detached thatched cottage.
***VILLAGE LOCATION - 17TH CENTURY GRADE II LISTED COTTAGE - THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS - 15FT x 12FT KITCHEN - LARGER THAN AVERAGE PLOT*** Located in this much desired Buckinghamshire village, with easy access to the mainline train station in Leighton Buzzard and in the catchment area for the local grammar school. This rarely available three bedroom semi-detached thatched cottage dates back to the mid 17th Century. With a wealth of original period features and charm that includes exposed wooden beams, wooden doors and an inglenook fireplace, the property is offered in excellent condition throughout and offers versatile living accommodation to the ground floor. Comprised of lounge, separate dining room and extended open plan kitchen. The property further benefits from gas central heating throughout, three double bedrooms, a re-fitted family bathroom, private rear garden, a large front garden, driveway parking and garage.
Also has approved planning permission for a side extension - 16/01099/ALB. An internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate everything that this charming property has to offer!
Entrance Gained Via:
Main front door into entrance hall.
Door to the lounge.
Lounge: 14' 3" x 13' ( 4.34m x 3.96m )
Inglenook fireplace, radiator, two double glazed windows to front aspect, stairs to first floor landing, timber beamed ceiling. Door to the inner hall, archway to the dining room
Dining Room: 14' 9" x 11' 11" max ( 4.50m x 3.63m max )
Double glazed windows to front and side, radiator. Door to the inner hall.
Reception Room / Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.53m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built-in cupboard.
Kitchen: 15' 1" x 9' 11" ( 4.60m x 3.02m )
Refitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces over, space for fridge/freezer, space for a double fridge/freezer, 1 1/2 bowl sink with drainer, timber beamed ceiling, double glazed window to rear, door to the side leading to the front and rear gardens. Cupboard housing central heating boiler. Double radiator. Door to inner hall.
Double glazed window to side aspect, corner bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, shaver point, airing cupboard, tiled floor, radiator.
Doors to reception room/ bedroom three, dining room, bathroom and lounge. Large built-in storage cupboard.
Stairs from lounge, doors to both bedrooms. Access to partly boarded loft.
Bedroom One: 15' x 12' 2" ( 4.57m x 3.71m )
Radiator, double glazed window to front, door to the en-suite. Large built-in wardrobe and storage space.
WC, wash hand basin, radiator.
Bedroom Two: 14' 1" x 12' 2" ( 4.29m x 3.71m )
Large built-in wardrobe and storage space, double glazed windows to front and side. Radiator.
Beautiful mature frontage mainly laid to lawn with an array of flowers and shrubs with further fruit trees, creating the perfect cottage garden. Outside power point, storage shed and wooden summer house. Gated access to the rear.
Private, enclosed garden with 6ft panel fencing. Combination of paved patio area and lawn, raised borders, gated side access leading to driveway and detached garage. Greenhouse, storage shed and outside water tap.
With up and over door. Power and lighting. Storage in the partly boarded loft space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60578267.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ104165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.