2 bedroom apartment for saleSt Nazaire Close, Plymouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LARGE KITCHEN
- IMMACULATE CONDITION
- POPULAR LOCATION
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- CENTRAL HEATING
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £100,000. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, close to town and the Royal William Yard. With near by reputable schools both secondary and primary, and also being close to amenities this two double bedroom flat should by no means go un-noticed! call us today on 01752367232
OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £100,000. Located in a popular residential area, close to local amenities such as shops, schools and bus routes this property is a must view. The property comprises a large kitchen with fitted storage units, living room with space for dining table, family bathroom with heated handrail, master bedroom with built in wardrobes, second bedroom with rear facing double glazed window. The property also benefits from a communal garden, communal parking and a private storage unit.
Lounge 16' 3" x 10' 10" ( 4.95m x 3.30m )
Rear facing double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator, telephone and television points. steam fire place. Plain plastered walls and laminated flooring.
Kitchen 10' 9" Plus Recess x 9' ( 3.28m Plus Recess x 2.74m )
Front facing double glazed window. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with roll top work surfaces and partly tiled. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood. Space for a fridge/ freezer and plumbing for a dish washer. Wall mounted radiator and housing combination boiler. Tiled flooring. Door leading to front entrance.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 10' 10" max ( 3.89m x 3.30m max )
Rear facing double glazed window. wall mounted radiator, built in wardrobes. Plain plastered walls and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' 2" ( 3.30m x 3.10m )
Front facing double glazed window. wall mounted radiator, built in wardrobes. Plain plastered walls and carpeted flooring.
Front facing obscured window. Bath with over head head and glass shower screen. Vanity sink and low level wc with full tiling and wall mounted radiator.
Shared communal lawned area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.