3 bedroom bungalow for saleRashley Road, Chickerell, Weymouth, Dorset, DT3 4AT
- 3 Bed Detached Chalet Bungalow
- South Facing Garden
- Large Lounge with French Doors to Garden
- Kitchen Diner & Seperate Dining Room
- Beautifully Kept/Stunning Garden
- Garage/Car Port/Gated Off Road Parking
- Double Glazed and Gas Central Heated
Stunning property which is large and boasts three bedrooms, 2 reception rooms and a large kitchen diner and utility. There is a porch before the hallway from which all ground floor rooms lead. The large lounge has french doors with Active Solar Blue panes that lead into the south facing garden as well as all windows on the rear, and Full UV protection Windows on the sides of the property.
Modern kitchen with breakfast bar and a separate front aspect dining room with log burner is a wonderful addition to the living space and has stair access to the first floor which feature the second and third bedrooms.
Bedroom one is ground floor and two others upstairs have plenty of storage and views over the garden.
There is a large gated driveway, car port and detached garage. Good size garden with patio area and the centre laid to lawn with mature plants/shrubs.
Located in the popular location of Chickerell all within walking distance of a post office, doctors surgery, pharmacy and a very popular local public house.
A short walk from Chickerell's children's play ground and sports fields.
Catchment for Chickerell Primary and Budmouth College
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 404357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cornerstone Estates, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.