3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Stitch, Friday Bridge, Wisbech
- No Onward Chain
- 15mins to Train Station (links into London Kings Cross)
- Popular Setting
- Village Location
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- En-Suite to Master
- Completely Re-Furbished and Heavily Extended
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
*Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
*Completely Re-Furbished and Heavily Extended
*En-Suite to Master
*Four Piece Bathroom Suite
*15mins to Train Station (links into London Kings Cross)
*No Onward Chain
Radiator, loft access.
5.20m x 3.70m (17'1" x 12'1") Two skylights, two radiators, Pvcu double glazed French doors to rear garden.
5.91m x 3.83m (19'4" x 12'6") Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units incorporating single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, fitted electric double oven and hob with extractor over, fitted washing machine and dishwasher, two radiators, two Pvcu double glazed windows to side, Pvcu double glazed French doors to rear garden.
3.25m x 3.30m (10'7" x 10'8") Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, door to;
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising double shower, low level WC and wash hand basin, heated towel rail, Pvcu frosted double glazed window to side.
2.90m max x 3.55m max (9'5" x 11'6") Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator.
3.23m max x 3.30m max (10'6" x 10'8") Pvcu double glazed to side, radiator.
Fitred with a four piece suite comprising shower cubicle, panelled bath, low level WC and wash hand basin, heated towel rail, Pvcu frosted double glazed window to side.
A gravel drive to the front provides off road parking. Side access to the rear garden overlooking paddocks.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60580985.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.