4 bedroom character property for saleStrathleven Place, Dumbarton
Sold STC £330,000
- Stunning 4 bedroom detached villa
- Exquisite traditional features
- Well fitted modern dining kitchen
- Beautifully landscaped south facing garden.
Allen and Harris are delighted to present the impressive Victorian 4 bedroom detached villa "Drumoyne" to the market. The property holds a compelling position within Dumbarton and boasts a stunning conservatory and beautifully landscaped south facing garden.
You enter the property through a grand pillar entrance which adds to the appeal of this Grade B listed Victorian detached villa which was built circa 1853 and designed by esteemed architect, John Rochead. On entering the property you are immediately drawn in by the traditional features such as the hardwood flooring, the ceiling cornicing, the traditional interior doors and the stunning classic period stairway. Although being captivated by the traditional features you will also be grabbed by the modern touches the current owners have added to the property in particular the kitchen and conservatory. The fitted dining sized kitchen has a crisp fresh feel with ample floor space. Through the kitchen is a new constructed timber conservatory which is double glazed and has patio doors leading out to the garden. On the ground floor of the property you also have a well-proportioned lounge which boasts the original fireplace and has exquisite bay windows. To the rear of the ground floor there is a comfortable family room. There is also a utility room which is has units and is a perfect size. There is also a good sized bedroom on the ground floor.
On the first floor there are 3 good sized bedrooms all of which have lots of space and have been decorated to an exceptional standard. One of the main bedrooms has access to an en-suite with a shower. There is also a well presented bathroom up the stairs.
This property is a must view.
Reception 11' 9" extending to 16.5 x 11' 4" into window ( 3.58m extending to 16.5 x 3.45m into window )
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 21' 3" into bay window x 18' 7" max ( 6.48m into bay window x 5.66m max )
Bedroom 4 13' 7" reducxing to 12.6 x 10' 6" ( 4.14m reducxing to 12.6 x 3.20m )
Kitchen 14' 9" over units x 14' 7" ( 4.50m over units x 4.45m )
Conservatory 14' 9" x 14' 7" ( 4.50m x 4.45m )
Utility Room 11' 2" extending to 12.6 at door rec x 7' 1" ( 3.40m extending to 12.6 at door rec x 2.16m )
Bedroom 1 15' 2" into window x 18' 7" ( 4.62m into window x 5.66m )
Bedroom 2 15' 2" x 18' 2" ( 4.62m x 5.54m )
Bedroom 3 16' max x 16' 2" max ( 4.88m max x 4.93m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT104785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.